Fee and Open Access Policy
Dulang: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is fully open access journal. There is no processing fee for submitting paper neither publication fee as well.
The content in the DULANG is freely downloaded and shared with appropriate credit to the Authors and Journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Open Access Policy
This journal adhere to the best practice and high publishing standards and comply with the following conditions:
- Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge;
- Allows the author to hold the copyright and to retain publishing right without restrictions;
- Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- Embeds machine-readable CC licensing information in articles;
- Allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with CC BY-NC-SA license;
- Can Provide Provide article level metadata for any indexers and aggregators
- Has a deposit policy registered wíth a deposit policy registry, e.g. Sherpa/Romeo.